Pages Bar

Monday, August 11, 2014

Bailey

I have always loved Golden Retrievers.  There is just something about their happy faces and golden fur that can put a smile on even the most stoic of people.  And Bailey is no exception...

Bailey is a happy-go-lucky golden retriever who happens to be the baby of my mother-in-law, Patty.  Bailey is a well-loved pup who loves to play with his toys and cuddle with his mom.  I haven't seen him in almost two years since he lives in Northern California, but I have no doubt that he and my Zoe would be great friends.

For Patty's birthday this summer, I gifted her with a painting of her boy.

Bailey, Golden Retriever
Needless to say Patty was absolutely thrilled with her birthday gift, and has been one of my strongest supporters to start Petsy Paintings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment