Pages Bar

Friday, August 8, 2014

Dog Sitting

Hi everyone!

So this week I have been one lucky lady... and got to spend the week with all three of my favorite pups!  My parents went to Hawaii (okay, so they may be a bit luckier than me) and I was charged with house sitting and watching Casper and Rella!  Let me just say...three dogs is a lot!  But it has been so much fun so far, and Zoe has been loving having playmates all week.  Although I think Casper and Rella may be happy to have the house return to some peace and quiet soon! :)

Here are some pictures from our week together so far...


Let us in!  We are all sitting so good!
There's a whole couch, but they decide to snuggle :)
Cuddles with my Mr. Casper!
Where am I supposed to sleep?!?  Notice the two empty dog beds...
Zoe is looking out the window for the trash man.
Zoe found Casper's toy....

...and proceeded to destroy it.
Casper and Rella are thinking "This Zoe puppy has a lot of energy!"

Zoe and I sure are going to miss these two once our week together is over!  But of course, there are always play dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment